Recover Restore Counseling
Recover Restore Counseling is a full-range therapy practice serving Palatine, Barrington, Inverness, Arlington Heights, and other Chicago northwest suburbs. Our primary purpose is to assist individuals and couples in the recovery and healing of addictive behaviors, infidelity, trauma, and internal belief systems that inhibit our ability to thrive.
A primary specialty of Recover Restore Counseling is the healing of betrayal trauma and sexual addiction – both for the addict and the partner/spouse. We offer individual and group therapy towards establishing sobriety and a path forward. In addition, we offer men’s intensives that can significantly accelerate the progression toward long-term recovery.
Recover Restore Counseling has over 30 years of combined clinical experience. All of our clinicians are seasoned professionals who have worked in a variety of agencies and non-profit institutions. We have each been trained and certified by the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals as CSAT (Certified Sex Addiction Therapists). We are ready and capable to work with addicts, betrayed partners as well as the whole family.
We offer expertise in several service areas, including Individual Therapy, Couple Therapy, and Group Therapy, including:
- Healing from infidelity, sexual addiction, and/or other destructive compulsive behaviors
- Couples counseling with an emphasis on knowing our story and from that what we bring into the relationship
- Childhood trauma and resolution
- Anxiety and OCD
- Attachment issues and developmental trauma
- Eating disorders and body image
- Stage of life issues (looking at anything that keeps us “stuck” or prevents us from thriving)
- Men’s issues (self-esteem, unresolved shame, relationships, building trust, and commitment)
- Individuals seeking a career change or new direction
- Spiritual direction and the intersection of faith in all aspects of life