About Gateway Foundation
When you or a loved one is overwhelmed by alcohol addiction or drug abuse, we know that you want help from a place you can trust. At Gateway Alcohol & Drug Treatment Centers, we help adults and teens get their lives back on track and give renewed hope to those who care about them.
Because every person is unique and has different circumstances that contribute to substance abuse and/or addiction issues, we utilize a highly individualized approach at Gateway Treatment Centers.
When you come to Gateway, you benefit from personalized treatment planning for substance abuse and mental health concerns taking into account factors, such as substance abuse history, lifestyle, health concerns and home environment. Whether in Residential/ Inpatient Treatment or an Intensive Outpatient Program, individuals find Gateway’s introspective approach empowering because they find themselves reconnecting with their core values and life’s purpose.
Individuals in treatment will partner with a dedicated counselor, who is supported by a team of behavioral healthcare experts, to create their own personalized treatment plans. Through individual and group therapy sessions along with education about substance abuse, individuals are able to unravel the underlying issues contributing to their substance abuse issues. They also learn how substance abuse exacerbates health concerns, which motivates individuals to lead a healthier lifestyle.
Gateway Treatment Centers provide effective, personalized treatment that gives individuals the tools and knowledge necessary to manage addiction issues on an on-going basis.
Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Substance abuse education.
- Group counseling.
- Individual counseling (Residential Treatment).
- Medication assisted treatment to reduce or eliminate cravings and withdrawal symptoms for alcohol, heroin and opiate dependency.*
- Integrated therapy for underlying mental health concerns or co-occurring disorder, such as: depression, anxiety, trauma and mood disorder.
- Family counseling and education.
- Relapse-prevention education and aftercare recovery support programs.
Gateway drug rehab programs are more accessible financially, so that quality, affordable treatment is available to everyone. Insurance co-pay and deductibles go further at Gateway.
Many insurance providers recognize our success at treating individuals for substance abuse. Gateway is considered a preferred or in-network provider for benefit plans like these and others:
• Allied Benefits
• BJC Behavioral Health
• Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Health Alliance
• Magellan- PPO & HMO
• MHN Managed Health Network
• MHNet/Group Health Plan (GHP)
• People Resource
• St. Anthony Health Network
• St. John’s Mercy Health Plan
• United Healthcare/United Behavioral Healthcare
If you do not see your benefit plan listed, please contact Gateway at 877-505-4673 so that we may assist you in determining the benefit coverage through your provider.[/orbit_accordion_panel][/orbit_accordion]
24 Hours a Day/ 7 Days a Week