Be Well Counseling & Wellness
Be Well Counseling & Wellness is a private group practice of licensed mental health professionals. We focus on treating the whole person: mind, body, and spirit.
Our group of experienced and dedicated professionals is committed to your emotional health and wellbeing. We work with you through challenging life circumstances to provide insight, support, and tools.
Our goal is to help you be well and stay well. In addition to providing psychotherapy services for all ages, we also offer and integrate other wellness services including mindfulness meditation, stress management, therapeutic yoga, and various educational and support groups.
For those in need of medication management, we work collaboratively with psychiatrists, family physicians, and physician assistants to coordinate your care.
Be Well provide psychotherapy to adults, adolescents, and families.
Commonly treated concerns include:
- Grief and Loss
- Women’s Issues
- Life Transitions
- LGBTQ Issues
- Stress Management
- Relationship Difficulties
- Trauma/History of Abuse
- Low Self Esteem
- Emotional Effects of Physical Illnesses
- Parenting Concerns
- Family concerns include divorce, re-marriage, and blended families
- Behavioral difficulties in adolescents
Our staff has additional training and expertise in:
- ACT (Acceptance & Commitment Therapy)
- Hypnotherapy (to process trauma, anxiety, depression & self-image)
- EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- Theraplay Play Therapy
- Substance Abuse
We provide instruction and programs for a variety of mindfulness/wellness practices including:
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Art/Music Therapy
- Educational/Support Groups (anxiety, chronic illness, personal growth)
Insurance Information for this Provider:
What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept cash, check, and credit cards and can arrange for autopay. We ask that you pay for your therapy at the time of service.